Notices

WTT Built RMVB TH400 for T56 6 speed setup

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 05:22 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTT Built RMVB TH400 for T56 6 speed setup

ok i would like trade my th400 setup for your t56 setup, this setup has less than 250 miles on it, since i did the swap from the t56 to the th400 the car has done more sitting than anything, i have taken it to the track and maybe have 10-15 passes on it, i did the swap thinking i was gonna spend more time at the track but this past year i didn't go as much as i would have liked, plus now they have shut down the memphis motorsports park so i would like to put a 6 speed back in the car. currently the car is complete and the transmission will need to be removed to swap with someone which i could remove whenever someone would like to trade.

Transmission is built with a competition reverse pattern full manual valve body and "Pro Tree" transmission brake. it is the stage 1 transmission with the LS1 CAMARO/GTO SPEED SENSOR UPGRADE KIT
Includes custom reluctor ring and speed sensor for easy installation of a TH400 in LS1 equipt vehicles.

http://www.ckperformance.com/resourc...SMISSIONS.html

that is my car on there webpage and you can read the specs of this transmission there. i also have a 3600-3800 fuddle stall made for a ls1/th400 swap in the car and was bought new and installed at the same time along with a tci flexplate. i will also include the transcooler, lines, and lokar dipstick tube, automatic pedal assembly, and hammer automatic shifter, and 6 speed upper console made to fit the hammer shifter. basically i am willing to do a swap with someone who has a t56 setup and would like to swap to a th400 race setup. you can reuse your stock 6 speed crossmember as i have the spacer to work with the th400.

i am looking to swap for a complete t56 setup including, flywheel, clutch, master cylinder, slave cylinder along with the hose, pedals, and upper console as i custom did mine to fit the hammer shifter so we could just swap the upper console. let me know if your interested and we can make arrangements. i ask that you be honest in the details of your t56 6 speed as i have been honest in what i am wanting to trade. otherwise price is $2800 thanks jeremy

for all those wanting pictures of the the upper console and shifter this is it, its a stock 6 speed upper but i did some sewing on the leather boot to fit the automatic shifter handle.

Last edited by BIRDONNOS; 12-23-2009 at 05:23 PM. Reason: subscribing
Old 01-20-2010, 04:32 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

transmission is no longer available a deal has been made thanks for the interest