Notices

WTT or Sale Z06 wheels/ 241's/ tools for......

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 04:31 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT or Sale Z06 wheels/ 241's/ tools for......

Hi there. I am in the middle of building my 2001 T/A and need a few things, however cash has gotten tight so here I am. To finish my build I need some good head bolts (ARP or Studs), Injectors (42lbs), smooth bellows, some good pushrods (however I need to check my length), and some drag wheels.

Here is what I have to barter with:

Stock 241 heads-130,000 miles (good cores, complete)

Factory Injectors

Stock Exhaust manifolds, y-pipe, and converters

Black O.E Concept Z06 wheels with new Sumitomos

Knaack flush mount truck tool box

Powder coating/ gun baking service

On the powdercoating, I run a small business out of my garage and have the ability to coat objects from the size of rearends and smaller. Maybe we can work a deal on trading some parts for labor. Let me know what you have and maybe we can work a deal. On the wheels looking for a Prostar set up or something similar (no stock rims with slicks.) Thanks for looking and hope we can make a deal.
Attached Thumbnails WTT or Sale Z06 wheels/ 241's/ tools for......-sale-2-003.jpg   WTT or Sale Z06 wheels/ 241's/ tools for......-sale-001.jpg   WTT or Sale Z06 wheels/ 241's/ tools for......-trans-am.jpg  
Old 01-20-2010, 12:59 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by emiliesman
Hi there. I am in the middle of building my 2001 T/A and need a few things, however cash has gotten tight so here I am. To finish my build I need some good head bolts (ARP or Studs), Injectors (42lbs), smooth bellows, some good pushrods (however I need to check my length), and some drag wheels.

Here is what I have to barter with:

Stock 241 heads-130,000 miles (good cores, complete)

Factory Injectors

Stock Exhaust manifolds, y-pipe, and converters

Black O.E Concept Z06 wheels with new Sumitomos

Knaack flush mount truck tool box

Powder coating/ gun baking service

On the powdercoating, I run a small business out of my garage and have the ability to coat objects from the size of rearends and smaller. Maybe we can work a deal on trading some parts for labor. Let me know what you have and maybe we can work a deal. On the wheels looking for a Prostar set up or something similar (no stock rims with slicks.) Thanks for looking and hope we can make a deal.
What are the wheel sizes and what tires/size? How much do you want?
Old 01-21-2010, 05:30 AM
Staging Lane

Wheels ar 17x9 and tires are 275/ 40 17's (brand new). Really only looking to trade right now but shoot me an offer and see where it goes.
Old 01-21-2010, 05:30 AM
Staging Lane

Wheels are 17x9 and tires are 275/ 40 17's (brand new). Really only looking to trade right now but shoot me an offer and see where it goes.

Last edited by emiliesman; 01-21-2010 at 05:32 AM. Reason: oops.....spelled a word wrong, didnt mean to duplicate

Quick Reply: WTT or Sale Z06 wheels/ 241's/ tools for......