Notices

WTB Ebony Passenger Door Panel+Visors 98-02 camaro

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 12:00 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile WTB Ebony Passenger Door Panel+Visors 98-02 camaro

Hey Guys Looking for an Ebony Leather Passenger Door Panel for a 98-02 Camaro. Also Looking for the sun visors,shifter boot, and Left Rear Tail light. Looking to buy door panel and visors immediately. Must have pictures of door panels condition. Thanks!
Old 03-23-2010, 12:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How about a set of Firebird door panels? You can vinyl/leather wrap them or dye them to ebony.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Super-Bat
How about a set of Firebird door panels? You can vinyl/leather wrap them or dye them to ebony.
Thanks Super-Bat but I only need the passenger door panel, and i just want the door panel the way it came. Some asshat already sent me a firebird door panel with a huge crack down the middle instead of a camaro door panel. lol thanks though!
Old 03-25-2010, 09:18 PM
On The Tree

Update: purchased a door panel and the visors. still looking for a shifter boot w/plastic ring and left rear tail light. Thanks guys!
Old 03-26-2010, 08:51 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got a whole M6 upper cener console with boot and ring for sale. PM me if your interested
Old 03-27-2010, 04:09 PM
On The Tree

Hey guys, I've been a member on this site for a long time , this is the only forum I use for my fbody needs. I've purchased and sold on here a few times.
Up until today, when i got scammed for 150 bucks. Thanks to some inconsiderate D bags that plague the internet and the last 2 things i tried to buy off the forums, will now never do so again. What used to be a friendly community with members who like to help eachother out in any way they can. Now has turned to "trust nobody". I'm sure some of you are still good honest people but that's it for me. I got my money back, and yes its partially my fault for trusting people i shouldn't but who knows these days. It's a damn shame.

Quick Reply: WTB Ebony Passenger Door Panel+Visors 98-02 camaro