Notices

Y vaccuum line 2000TA attaches to TB pic inside

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 06:09 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Y vaccuum line 2000TA attaches to TB pic inside

This is a strange part that I tried just jimmying back together with some hose and was unsure of how it would stay. It's a strange connected vaccuum line that y's into a single line behind the intake. The part I broke is the longest stem of the Y that connects to the TB I believe... it might connect somewhere else but if memory serves that is where. I might have to go to the junkyard to get one but thought maybe someone here has one by a long shot. PMs are best as I see those in my emails. I appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,
Troy
Attached Thumbnails Y vaccuum line 2000TA attaches to TB pic inside-y-vaccuum-line-transam.jpg  
Old 04-29-2010, 04:21 PM
12 Second Club

to the top
Old 04-29-2010, 04:23 PM
LS1TECH & Trucks Sponsor

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

That's your PCV line. I usually remake them out of better hose and a new y, you can get a Y at a parts store for cheap, and the hose is really cheap too

800-456-0211 / PM / Facebook
WHIPPLE Superchargers, Procharger, Magnuson, Powerbond Sale, HPTuners packages!, Trickflow, AFR, PRC, CHE Trunion upgrade, $100 7.400" pushrod set, Custom Cam of your choice

Old 04-30-2010, 06:09 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Scoggin Dickey
That's your PCV line. I usually remake them out of better hose and a new y, you can get a Y at a parts store for cheap, and the hose is really cheap too
I appreciate the help. I went to Autozone and they just tried to get me to patch it up with a rad hose that was too small and kept coming off. What parts store do you recommend? So you would just ask for vaccuum hose and use the old connections from the pcv line from my car? Again, I really appreciate it.

Quick Reply: Y vaccuum line 2000TA attaches to TB pic inside