Notices

WTB Wideband, Adj. LCAs, FPR, HP Tuners

Old 09-13-2010, 04:47 PM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default WTB Wideband, Adj. LCAs, FPR, HP Tuners

Ok Folks, Havn't bought here in a while but my car is nearing completion and need a couple more parts to finish the build.

I'm needing a good Wideband setup with a white faced gauge. I like the AEM and Innovative Models.
Need some Adjustable LCAs. I want on car adjustment.
Need a Boost Referenced Fuel Pressure Regulator. -8an inlet/-6an return minimum.
Looking for HP Tuners for a 2000 Pontiac Trans Am. If you have the license and hardware I have the software. Great for those of you with a broken disc.
Need an Aftermarket Fuel Rail with crossover and -8an inlet. Red preferred but not required. Fuel Crossover also needed.
Need a Battery box for a trunk mounted battery.

I have a remote nitrous bottle opener I can trade as well if you would prefer over cash/paypal

May add more later as I find more things I need.

Last edited by sschoeffler; 09-14-2010 at 05:22 PM.
Old 09-14-2010, 05:21 PM
TECH Resident

Bump for the day, Still needing these items.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:41 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sschoeffler
Bump for the day, Still needing these items.
I sent you a pm about the double on car adjustable rod ended lca's. Were you interested?
Old 09-15-2010, 03:07 PM
TECH Resident

I did look at the LCAs. I do not see an adjusting nut on them, it looks like one would have to take a pipe wrench and turn the LCA to adjust it out. IMHO a pipe wrench and aluminum dont mix very well. Also the car is a procharged 408, 6 speed, and short arm torque arm, not sure if that kind of stress would bend an aluminum control arm. I do like the fact that it is only 3lbs per LCA. Correct me if I am wrong and it may make it a bit more appealing to me.
Old 09-15-2010, 06:09 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sschoeffler
I did look at the LCAs. I do not see an adjusting nut on them, it looks like one would have to take a pipe wrench and turn the LCA to adjust it out. IMHO a pipe wrench and aluminum dont mix very well. Also the car is a procharged 408, 6 speed, and short arm torque arm, not sure if that kind of stress would bend an aluminum control arm. I do like the fact that it is only 3lbs per LCA. Correct me if I am wrong and it may make it a bit more appealing to me.
They are the same ones as in this thread https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...d-lca-phb.html but they are chromoly tubing and tubing threaded ends. The bushings are also 304 stainless unlike the ones pictured which are aluminum.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:35 PM
TECH Resident

to the top

Search this Thread