Notices

Attention Sponsors - I'm in need of Pistons

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 07:06 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Attention Sponsors - I'm in need of Pistons

I am running out of room in my PM Box so I'll just post a thread, lol...

Anyways... I need to have pistons made for my 450 stroker and right now, I don't care with which Company I go with, since they are all top manufactures... right now, it is about the BEST PRICE!!!

I want to try and give my business to a sponsor here, but if I find a better price outside of the community, I will go with them, that is unless one of you guy can match

And I want to make it clear, I want the piston in a 2618.

This is a cut and past from the PMs I am sending out.

I need to have custom pistons made up so I've been talking to the guys at Wiseco, CP, JE & Arias. They advised me to talk to a dealer to get the best prices since they would have to sell to me at retail. They have all the info on my pistons, but I will include a spec sheet that Vic @ Wiseco emailed me, it will be the same info that all 4 Co will have.

Now the final specs are not in stone yet, I still need to get some info for them, but this will at least get me a price.

Below I is the info to get a hold of the guys I talked to. Just tell them it's the guy with the LS motor and these specs for quick referencing, lol, they know me NOW, lol.... Oh and Mike at CP gave me a reference # to his notes in the system, see the info for CP below.

Quick Specs:
Bore: 4.165
Stroke: 4.125
Rod: 6.125

=================

Wiseco - Vic - 18003211364
J&E - Gary - 7148989764
CP - Mike (Ref# 22257) - 9495679000
Arias - Mike - 3105329737

DM

Last edited by Devils Mentor; 02-20-2011 at 10:05 PM.
Old 02-25-2011, 01:21 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW! All we ever hear is "buy from the sponsors" but yet when I put it out there, I get nothing, lol...

Well I'm not going to beg them to take my money... there are plenty of shops that will take it with a smile!

DM