Notices

WTB BMR lower A-arm to K-member bolts ASAP$$$$$

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 01:32 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB BMR lower A-arm to K-member bolts ASAP$$$$$

I need the bolts that connect the lower A-arm to the k-member like right now, lol! All parts are BMR. I called the dealership and they stat that the front bolts are discontinued adn that they could order the rears for $18 a pop which seems high to to me for a bolt. I made the call and didn't see exactly if they pulled up the right illustration or not but this is what they told me. If anyone has these 4 bolts or can give me some info on what bolts to use or where to purchase them then please help me out here. BMR states they dont sell these bolts and that it wouldn't be wise to use just a regular bolt and to either use the stock bolts or go to the dealership. Help me out her folks, thanks Steve
Old 03-25-2011, 02:43 PM
On The Tree

Why not just use an aftermarket bolt? As long as its the correct grade shouldn't matter.
Old 03-25-2011, 04:06 PM
TECH Resident

Im thinking that these bolts are a little thicker around then the ones you can pick up at the local ACE. BMR said this should be my last resort. Is this what everyone else is doing???? I cant even get the back ones out to get the right size/measurements. I got the fronts ones out so I may run up there and check it out.

Quick Reply: WTB BMR lower A-arm to K-member bolts ASAP$$$$$