Notices

WTB: FLAWLESS LS1 Trans Am Honeycomb taillights and center section

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 02:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTB: FLAWLESS LS1 Trans Am Honeycomb taillights and center section

Title says it all, hit me up with what you got. I have some parts to trade as well:

I’m trying to free up some space in the garage and the shed. If you see something you want and don't agree with the price, MAKE ME AN OFFER! All prices are plus shipping and plus 3% for PayPal fees. Also, all items will be shipped via either USPS or FedEx with delivery confirmation/tracking # AND insurance. Also would consider a partial trade for an aftermarket LT1/4L60E Trans mount torque arm. Also looking for a rag joint eliminator. On larger items, local sales take priority. Additionally, more pics/high res pics can be emailed if required. Thank you for looking and have a good day.

One QA-1 RC7855P R-Series shock. I had this one as a spare, BRAND NEW, NEVER INSTALLED. $120

Stock rear sway bar from a 96 WS6 (will include mounting bushings, but NOT the mounting brackets or end links) $15

Working blower motor pulled from a 96 WS6 with 80k miles when removing A/C. $5

Opti harness from a 96 WS6 with 80k miles. Harness works great, but needed the molex that joins the opti harness to the main wiring harness from when a Dynaspark opti was installed. The wires were depinned, NOT cut. If you have your existing, non working harness you can swap the molex from yours onto this one and be good to go. Takes less than a minute to swap the molex. $5

6 LT1 stock valve cover bolts. Left over after a Taylor OVC conversion . $5

LT1 ECU/PCM bracket $15

Eibach Drag Bag $20

Assorted AN fittings $20.

4L60E transmission harness from a 96 WS6. Removed when I installed a TH400 in my car. All ECU connections were depinned from ECU connectors and all common circuits were clipped from within the harness as close to the junction point as possible. $40

Rear brake hoses for an LT1 3 channel rear. These hoses are less than 1 year old and have less than 1,000 miles on them, removed when I put braided stainless on the car. Paid close to $100 for all three. $40

T-top Trim, dark gray. $10
[IMG]http://varacing.net/tim/t-top%20trim.jpg[/IMG}
Old 08-07-2011, 11:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Up to the top, still looking for the tails