Notices

WTB: American Racing Rebels (AR 699) pair of 17's AND/OR pair of 18's in chrome

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 10:28 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTB: American Racing Rebels (AR 699) pair of 17's AND/OR pair of 18's in chrome

Want to buy: American Racing Rebels (AR 699) in chrome only, for my Trans Am. I'm looking for a pair of 17x9's and a pair of 18x10's. Especially the 18's, since it seems you can still buy the 17's through Summit.

These are the wheels I'm currently running, and unfortunately after driving it in the snow two or three times in an emergency situation a few years back, the chrome started pitting/peeling. I've considered the possibility of re-chroming them, but I figured I would see if I could find these wheels for sale used since they aren't made anymore and I'm completely married to this look.

The wheels would need to be in near perfect condition, as the only reason I'm replacing them is for cosmetic blemishes. I will then sell the old ones either as-is, or have them refinished/painted/polished and sell them.

Pics of my car for the heck of it.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails WTB: American Racing Rebels (AR 699) pair of 17's AND/OR pair of 18's in chrome-loweredrebels1.jpg   WTB: American Racing Rebels (AR 699) pair of 17's AND/OR pair of 18's in chrome-loweredrebels2.jpg  
Old 06-30-2011, 10:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Are you 100% positive you can still buy 17''s through summit? Are they the right backspacing and offset for a F-body.
Old 06-09-2018, 10:12 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default are these still available ?

Originally Posted by FyreLance
Want to buy: American Racing Rebels (AR 699) in chrome only, for my Trans Am. I'm looking for a pair of 17x9's and a pair of 18x10's. Especially the 18's, since it seems you can still buy the 17's through Summit.

These are the wheels I'm currently running, and unfortunately after driving it in the snow two or three times in an emergency situation a few years back, the chrome started pitting/peeling. I've considered the possibility of re-chroming them, but I figured I would see if I could find these wheels for sale used since they aren't made anymore and I'm completely married to this look.

The wheels would need to be in near perfect condition, as the only reason I'm replacing them is for cosmetic blemishes. I will then sell the old ones either as-is, or have them refinished/painted/polished and sell them.

Pics of my car for the heck of it.

Thanks!
hey i was wondering if youre old wheels are still for sale

Quick Reply: WTB: American Racing Rebels (AR 699) pair of 17's AND/OR pair of 18's in chrome