Notices

WTB some accessories

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 06:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB some accessories

Power antenna either working on non working(prefer non working just tired of the stock mast one)
Front stock markers either new or very slightly used, can't leak (turn signal housings)

Need these for an 02 camaro z28. The cheaper the better

Thanks

jordan
Old 03-20-2012, 06:39 PM
On The Tree

I have a power antenna that works sort of it just grinds in spots. would be fine to put up and just leave there. Ill sell it cheap. I also have a nice set of clear marker lights. Pm if interested.
Old 03-20-2012, 07:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ddr698
I have a power antenna that works sort of it just grinds in spots. would be fine to put up and just leave there. Ill sell it cheap. I also have a nice set of clear marker lights. Pm if interested.
Pmd for antenna
Old 03-21-2012, 12:59 AM
On The Tree

I still have my turn signals off my 01z28, one is in pretty decent shape the other has a crack above the clear area that is visible when installed. I never saw that it was cracked until I replaced it. I dont remember water collecting in them when they were on my car, the one was cracked when removed for some reason. The clear aftermarkets I put in did collect water.

I might be able to get pictures if your interested, or if you happen to be really close to independence can probably let you look at them in person. Would sell them $30 shipped or $20 in person if they would help you out. They are driver quality at least, only wanted clear ones for appearance.
Old 03-21-2012, 02:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 86zcamaro
I still have my turn signals off my 01z28, one is in pretty decent shape the other has a crack above the clear area that is visible when installed. I never saw that it was cracked until I replaced it. I dont remember water collecting in them when they were on my car, the one was cracked when removed for some reason. The clear aftermarkets I put in did collect water.

I might be able to get pictures if your interested, or if you happen to be really close to independence can probably let you look at them in person. Would sell them $30 shipped or $20 in person if they would help you out. They are driver quality at least, only wanted clear ones for appearance.
Pmd for pics