Notices

Lsx FoxBody Mustang turbo kit, hot side or complete

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2013, 01:19 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Lsx FoxBody Mustang turbo kit, hot side or complete

Working on two foxbody lsx cars. I want to try one on the motor and one turbo. Before i get to the point of mocking up turbo setup, would really rather purchase one from someone who is more knowledgeable with these cars, swap and turbos. Both of my cars are the first mustangs i have owned and I have never built a turbo kit so am a little uncomfortable with it. I do not want to spend an arm and a leg, but let me know what u have to offer. Kit needs to be for a 87-93 and for an LSX motor. Send me a pm or post in this thread if u have something. I was looking at b/g kit but got mixed info on them when i did research. Some of u guys do this sort of thing all the time, so hope someone can help me out before i get to that point.
Located in southern cal

Thanks.

Last edited by LSCustoms; 04-05-2013 at 03:44 PM.
Old 04-05-2013, 03:11 PM
Launching!

I got a buddy with a trubo kit for 302ci off 88 mustang coupe. Hot side with turbo.manifolds, downpipe.
Pm if interested
Old 04-05-2013, 03:43 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by sic7camaro
I got a buddy with a trubo kit for 302ci off 88 mustang coupe. Hot side with turbo.manifolds, downpipe.
Pm if interested
Thanks for the response but i need one for an LS motor into the foxbody. I dont want to have to modify the headers unless last resort.

Quick Reply: Lsx FoxBody Mustang turbo kit, hot side or complete