Notices

Hurst Quarter Stick

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2014, 03:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hurst Quarter Stick

I have been looking for a Hurst quarter stick shifter for the 700r4/4l60e for two years now. I am putting my build together and caging it now that I am back from overseas and really want a quarter stick. If anyone has one or knows someone that has one, would you be willing to hook me up with a deal. Hurst stopped making them a few years ago and I have even contacted Hurst tech support to see if I could have a different quarter stick sent in and gate plates changed over and they said they cannot. Thanks for any help guys.
Old 08-15-2014, 05:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You probably won't find one.. Just FYI, the B&M Pro Stick is the same identical shifter other than the reverse lockout being in a different spot.
Old 08-22-2014, 08:40 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks man. Ya I got a plate from you for the quarter stick because I had one on my shelf of parts, but it was stolen with a ton of other tools and stuff when my house was broken into. If they are identical, does that mean that my quarter stick pate I had made by you will work on a pro stick and still look clean like your installs, or do they have a different height or angle at all?

Quick Reply: Hurst Quarter Stick