Notices

Testing the Waters: Possibly looking to trade HP tuners pro, ECU's, etc. for HP EFI

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2016, 08:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 528 Likes on 334 Posts

Default Testing the Waters: Possibly looking to trade HP tuners pro, ECU's, etc. for HP EFI

Hey there,

Not sure if anyone would be interested, but I am throwing it out there. I am still a beginner when it comes to tuning. I have been able to figure out the basics such as removing VATS, deleting Rear O2's, etc. But I am leaning more towards something that is plug and play for my engine management.

I am going to be putting my LQ4 in my 1968 Camaro and would like to have something that is easily adaptable to the turbo swap in the future.

I have HP Tuners MVPI Pro, that has all 99 Fbody ECU's unlocked, 2 extra 99 Fbody ECU's for future projects, 2001 6.0 engine Harness and ECU, and could possibly include an old laptop that I have. The suite has 12 credits on it currently that are all used, but the more credits you buy, you can unlock categories. So, currently there are zero credits on this system, however I have the 2 ecu's that can be unlocked for whatever you want to do with them.

Let me know if you have an HP EFI system out there and would like to swap.

Thanks,
Ryan
Old 07-05-2016, 02:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 528 Likes on 334 Posts

I also just picked up another harness and ECU that has already been swapped to stand alone.