Notices

Wtb wheels

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 10:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wtb wheels

I am looking to buy wheels that will fit my camaro. I would prefer the chrome z06 stlye wheels but i will also consider other types. Anybody have anything?
Old 05-19-2008, 11:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default C6 Zo6 rims here with SS center emblems

Originally Posted by Black35thz28
I am looking to buy wheels that will fit my camaro. I would prefer the chrome z06 stlye wheels but i will also consider other types. Anybody have anything?
Hey guy,Ive got a set of chrome C6 Zo6s with disent treads in the fronts and very little in the rearsLOL!!for a $1000 But are PERFECT!!!Not even a stone chip anywhere or curb rash and had custom SS emblems with red SS put on the center caps ,Heres a few pics
http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/ebarnat/ss/
I've just desided today while the cars on the lift getting my new engine and APS kit put in with the rims & tires allready off, that im going with a set of CCWs 504As I think is what there called ?But anyways ,If intrested ??I mean intrested??? No tire kicking PLEASE!! LOL!! Ill take close up pics of every rim on both sides and the treads which are low and get where your from? so as to quote you a shipping price!!.Thanks BARNATPS My trader rating speaks for its self LOL
Old 05-21-2008, 03:42 PM
Teching In

i have a set of c5 z06 rims 600 for the set they are oem speedlines and are gray, and a nice set y2ks with great tires 1000 for the set all pus shipping