Notices

Wtb Gmmg

Old 06-28-2008, 04:14 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wtb Gmmg

looking for a gmmg for a 1999 firehawk have cash in hand and looking for 3in with or with out tipes let me know what you got thanks
Old 06-29-2008, 04:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buy New!!

LOL!!!dude!!!Good luck,, I wasted all but 2 months of my life on here((LS1 Tech)) trying to get one LOL Either these goof ***** wanted close to what they cost fucken new !!OR these goofs took 30 days to return one Pm and another 30 to answer your questions about there GMMG LOL I finally just ordered mine this last friday!!!GMMG finally got em in!! 50 sets i think ? Im pretty sure half were all ready sold before they even came in. LOL There $750 with regular tips my man and come with the GMMG badge !!I cant wait Trust me, just buy new when it comes these, and that price includes shipping!! there was a lucky bastard i was talking to last week that sold his GMMG on E Bay for what he bought it for LOL Dont be one of these guys Even at $500 used Ide rather spend the extra $250 and buy new then give some goof ball $500 for a used Exhaust Its princable my man .Princable,LOL!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Wtb Gmmg