PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

p0122 help

Old 11-01-2008, 10:13 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default p0122 help

Ok here's the story, i have a ls1 in a GD cobra kitcar running stock pcm and im having some over fueling issues ( which i might have sorted) but also some idle problems, i have removed the PCV valve which helped alot but im still getting p0122 throttle pedal position sensor/switch a circuit low input.

while i was modifying the wiring loom i removed EVAP and all the wires that i do not need and accidentally pulled the 5v reference wire a little so it wasn't in the connector properly, so i put it back in and it now seems to work ( i can tell becuase im getting a TP reading on my auto logic scanner ) but im still getting the code, i have read that you need to reset the TPS to zero but i have a cutoff switch on the car so all power gets cut to the pcm at night ( doing this should reset it right?) also the wiring loom had a connector with some TPS wires in it i dont know what these are for ? but the 5v reference t-s into it and has the same colour wires that go to the TPS.

Anyone know what this could be?

Thanks
Old 11-01-2008, 01:25 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another thing that happens.. when the engine is cold and with the code deleted the engine wont tick over, if i turn the ignition off then on and start the car then it ticks over but then throws the TPS code. ?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: p0122 help