PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ANOTHER TUNER PROGRAM COMING OUT!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2003, 06:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default ANOTHER TUNER PROGRAM COMING OUT!!!!

Hey guys! I use Tuner C.A.T.S. program for reprograming Chip cars. I was on the phone with them the other day and I asked them when and if they were coming out with something for the LS1. They told me they are working on thier program for it right now and it should be out after X-Mass!! I asked him what the advantage to his program compared to LS1 Edit. Tuner Cats will be able to do all the same things as LS1 Edit BUT, you will not be limited to one car! You don't have to pay an extra $150 to do other cars. Their program is suposed to be unlimited on the vehicals were as LS1 Edit is one car licensed and you have to pay extra to do other cars. Now of course you can get Unlimited LS1 Edit but you will pay over $3000 for it and you will be limited to that year and style of car. Tuner Cat told me their program will run around $400 dollars (NOT $3500 or $4000) and it will not be locked to one car or one year!! Sounds great to me. Like I say, I have used their programs for modifying the ols EPROM that you us the have to just replace. I love their stuff. Seeing what I can do to the old computer stuff with their program, I can not wait to buy their LS1 program too. If anyone is interested in getting on a waiting list with them or if anyone is interested in mayby putting together a bulk buy deal let me know and I will call the man and see what kind of deal I can work out for us.

OH, and by the way, I do not work for them. I know all this sounds like a sales pitch, but I do not work for them, nor do I make any $$ for putting this up. I love their stuff for the old computer cars and I know their stuff for the new ones will be great. Plus no one out their even compares with the price. I just want to help get the word out.

If any one wants to check out their stuff, here is their web site. Please drop them an e-mail letting them know how interested you are in their LS1 program so they will work to get it completed a little faster. Their e-mail address is right on their web site. Here it is:
TUNER C.A.T.
Old 09-27-2003, 07:19 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: ANOTHER TUNER PROGRAM COMING OUT!!!!

Most excellent! Thanks for this information!
Old 09-27-2003, 08:31 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not to rain on your parade, but thats been coming out in a "month or two" for the last year and a half. They keep pushing it back, so I wouldn't count on it being available anytime soon. Do a search, I have heard at least 5 release dates, all of which have come and gone.

--Shawn
Old 09-27-2003, 10:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Well I hope they get finished with it before Febuary. I have made up my mind to buy an ATI procharger kit, Converter, and a program of some kind (either LS1 Edit or Tuner Cat). Install my Stock Gears, Run 6 to 7 #s of boost and limit my Juice to 50 hp pills. So if they don't get it done by then then I will have to bite the bullet and just get LS1 Edit. I hate the idea of not being able to work on more then one car with it.
Old 09-27-2003, 09:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

This was supposed to be out "last Christmas".
Old 09-28-2003, 04:44 AM
TECH Addict

LOL
Old 09-28-2003, 06:23 AM
TECH Junkie

I got fooled into waiting, got tired of it and bought LS1 edit. You can't trust what they say.
Old 09-28-2003, 08:38 AM
TECH Junkie

This must be the same company that is coming out with the cheap stroker cranks they we haven't seen yet. It sounds like a great product though.
Old 09-28-2003, 10:28 AM
*Bad Trader*

the cheap stroker stuff is allready out, ive emailing them back and forth, hyper. pistons ibeam rods and a cast 4.00 crank for 2k and shipping..
Old 09-28-2003, 11:43 AM
TECH Junkie

tell them to hurry up.
Old 09-28-2003, 04:57 PM
TECH Junkie

tell them to hurry up.
true, i wouldnt mind getting my hands on a copy
Old 09-29-2003, 12:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

No, they dont do engine parts. They are a programer place. I hope they make the program soon.