Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Predator data log not working

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 12:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Predator data log not working

I did a cruise log today on the freeway to dial in my LTFTs I logged the absolute trottle position spark Advance KR LTFT bank 1 and 2 and engine speed I then hooked my predator to the data viewer it loaded fine then I exported the csv file to DSlogredux and loaded it. To see the adjustment that need to be made and for everything it says no data did I do something wrong? I can view the file on dataviewer fine but it wont give me anything on DSlogredux anyone know why?

Last edited by mtuggle86; 02-25-2009 at 01:01 PM.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:18 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I would highly suggest posting this on our support forums, doubt there are many people here besides Lew that are familiar with the DS Log Redux, and the support for that software is done through the GM gas section of our forums...

Thanks
Mike
Old 02-25-2009, 05:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got it working already Thx anyways mike
Old 02-26-2009, 07:02 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

thanks Mike...

yeah mtuggle, depends on your data that was actually logged - i.e. if you had the right parameters logged, if you were in the correct rpm range, etc etc - as there is a lot of filtering that goes on in DSLogRedux in order to get the "good" usable data needed to make adjustment recommendations...

if ya could, email me your log file you were trying to use with it and I'll take a look at it...

my email is diablo.help AT gmail.com

you say you got it working... so what was the issue you were having the first time???

thanks,
-Lew

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com