Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Error Code P0154

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 11:51 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Error Code P0154

I just swapped from a TH350 to a Power Glide this week. In the process I had to move the drivers side O2 about 2 inches from it initial spot. The deep pan on the glide was to wide for the O2 to remain in its original location. This code P0154 bank 2 sensor 1 popped up I cleared it and then as soon as I drive the car it pops up again. Any ideas as to what could be causing this problem
Old 03-05-2009, 05:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Considering that bank 2 is passenger side this is pretty weird.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:00 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by WS6FirebirdTA00
Originally Posted by hantzum
Originally Posted by WS6FirebirdTA00
Originally Posted by hantzum
Hey man, one more question? After my swap this last week from my TH350 to a new power glide we had to reposition the drivers side O2 because the deep pan on the glide was to large. O2 wouldn't fit. Ever since I am throwing Error code PO154. I checked for half *** connections or melted wires. Nothing, you think it could be a bad O2. Maybe overfueling. If so is that changeable in the Power enrich section or the OL CL % area.
Thanks
May just be a bad sensor, how far back did you move it? Don't want it too far back where it does not see enough heat.

moved it back about 2 inches. Should I reposition it where the wide band O2 is and swap the wide band back to where the new position for the O2 is??
Wouldn't hurt to try it.
Man I need some seroius help here!!!! Ok, as stated before I am throwing code P0154. Insufficient power bank2 sensor 1. I moved the O2 back to its post priginal location. Remember I couldn't keep the O2 where it was originally because of the Deep pan on the glide. I replaced both O2s as well. Still throwing the code and the car will not idle by it self without me pushing the throttle down some. It also sounds like the air pump is kicking on because I can hear it whining when I have the car running. Heres the worst part about it. My wide band is showing at idle before the air pump kicks on 14.6-14.9. As soon as the pump kick on it goes all the way to 16 because the gauge can't go any higher. Any ideas as to what is causing this damn code. I have looked at everything, fuses all look good, brand new O2's. Ideas please????
Old 03-08-2009, 03:09 PM
TECH Regular

Tried replacing the O2 yet? Read gearchatter.com yet?

http://www.gearchatter.com/viewtopic8743.php
Old 03-09-2009, 11:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can you get a scope on it?

Quick Reply: Error Code P0154