PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Temp gauge what circut where to tap in?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 10:46 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Temp gauge what circut where to tap in?

Hello,

Repinned sons 98 Trans am underdash harness and consolidated C-210-C220 and C230 into just C 220 and C230 we droped in a complete 2002 drivetrain, engine,trans wireharness&computer and rad into my sons 98 and we used 98 dash cluster that was still in car, everthing went smooth, Thanks to Doc and car fired right up there are 4 things we lost in the repinning first Fuel gauge we hope to have that fixed with EFI live the second is the tach and we've located a place to tap into this on the C-105 plug on pass inner fender the last two is where I need the help the Temp gauge and the low oil light does anybody know where I can tap into these wires what circut and or color they are??? Temp gauge is a must have and I have not been able to find the correct wire same with low oil light.

Any help would be appricated, Thanks for any impute
Old 03-24-2009, 09:07 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For the temp gauge, I would install a 98 sensor, and pigtail on the harness, and connect to the ECT location. If you do not want to run the wire all the way up there, you could install a 98 sensor into the passenger side head location.

The low oil light, I am unsure.

Ryan