PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AFM (Active Fuel Management) on the Silverado's.

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 08:57 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default AFM (Active Fuel Management) on the Silverado's.

Been searching around to see if other people have tweaked the tunes on these trucks to get better MPG. If so, what did you do or a link somewhere else would be great. Thanks.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:58 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

yep...

I've done many custom tunes for people for both cars and trucks with the DOD system, to get them better mileage...

there's a bunch of parameters that need to be tweaked in order to do it, but I can only do it for Predator tunes... since I have their (Diablosport CMR) software...

so, if you have a Predator tuner and are interested, hit me up via PM and I'll give ya the details, costs, etc etc....

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com
Old 05-04-2009, 05:07 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Alls I have is my EFILive...

Im somewhat aware of changing the TP a little bit, the AFM tables a little bit. Just not sure by how much. I remember seeing a thread (dont know if it was here or not) about changing that and the tranny. Just dont know by how much.
Ide hate to get into the tune and screw something up because I changed it too much.

Know what I mean?