PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New (?) Engine management software???

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2003, 07:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question New (?) Engine management software???

Has anyone here ever heard of "DTA Fast"?

http://www.dtafast.co.uk/

Some guy I know told me about it. Seems pretty interesting, anyone familiar with it?
Old 11-09-2003, 12:04 PM
TECH Addict

I have seen it before - an individual in Tyler, Tx. was a dealer for it. It looks like a nice package, etc.

But really, what it all boils down to is support. Most of the good aftermarket fuel injection packages are comparable, especially for what we are going to be doing with them. What's going to make the biggest difference (unless you are very familiar with one) is what kind of support you can get from it - this is from the manufacturer, but primarily from either the vendor you purchase the product from, or from the community in general. Those are what I would focus on when looking for a DFI setup - since most of them will meet your requirements anyway.
Old 11-09-2003, 04:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Very good point. I seriously doubt I'd have use for it, but someone brought it to my attention for use on other varying engine projects and it just seemed like a nice rig. Apparently it's relatively inexpensive too. I definitely see your point with the support aspect.