Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Car is missing up to 1500rpm

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2003, 04:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Car is missing up to 1500rpm

When im in park and i lightly give it gas you can feel it miss. It does it in gear and in N. Only can feel it up to 1500rpm. Idles like it always has. It will also do it under load. When i inch up at a stop sighn i can feel it. I have had the car 2 years and put 8k on it. I have never checked the plugs. Is this where i should go first???
Thanks Tony
Old 11-15-2003, 05:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

plugs? fuel filter? heck i dont know i wish someone would give some opinions....but i have a FEW things. if the car was sitting that long with only that mileage on it you should start with plugs, wires, and fuel filter. thats the cheapest way to go. if its still there go to a local lube shop and have the fuel system serviced. i work at an xpress lube and i have seen this problem on a lot of cars and after fuel filter and fuel injection service it helped a lot! the fuel sys we have at work is 59.99 find out what kind they have and pm me ill let u know what one woudl be best.....thta is if u wanna go that route and dont know anything about them....hope this helped a little