Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SD 2bar upping boost

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 11:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default SD 2bar upping boost

Ok the car is back in TX and i'm here in Ca. this question has been on my mind for a while but I havnt really asked it since heh i cant do anything to my car even if i wanted to due to distance.

anyways when I was on leave a while back i had the car tuned at 8 pounds. did great and all that good stuff. I got greedy and kept upping the boost. i would up it to 12 then 14 then finally to 16. i kept tuning till i reached the max of my table. everything is fine and dandy.

well i go to lower the boost down and then the car is rich all over the table.... strange as i always was under the impression that you didnt need to tune for a row once you had it covered. so i leave it at ten pounds and retune that area again to get my AFR back in check. i up the boost again for the weekend (track) and i have to retune that area again to add more fuel.

dose that make sence? i am going to be buying a Eboost controller in alittle and i dont want to have to be lugging a laptop around to retune my tables again everytime i change my boost settings.

i think it may be due to that i'm not using a return system on the car right now? but i want to have other peoples inputs first.
thanks!!