PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

P0332

Old 09-20-2009, 02:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P0332

As the subject says I'm throwing the dreaded rear knock sensor code. I'm pretty new to the LS1 as I just bought my first this past Jan, its a 99 t/a with 87,390 miles. A few questions about this issue:

How much of a pita is this going to be?

Are the knock sensors known to go out on the LS1 (the car is 10 yrs old)? The reason I ask this question is because idk if its the sensor itself or a wire in between, obviously the only way to test the wire(s) is to pull the mani

Is there anything else I should replace while the manifold is off? besides replacing the manifold itself with something better, on a tight budget.

Is there possibly a step-by-step or walkthrough if you will on here or some where else for that matter?

Thanks in advance
Old 09-21-2009, 10:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I basically searched and found everything I want to know except, is it more than likely the knock sensor itself or is it more so a wire issue? It rained basically a week straight last week and the light came on thurs night. I found the TSB on the rear knock sensor which with all the rain its making me think its the sensor, but idk how likely it'd be the sensor or the wire.

Search this Thread