PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

P0101, I have no idea what is wrong.

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2003, 07:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P0101, I have no idea what is wrong.

My truck keeps throwing this code. I have descreened the MAF but, I have done this to a dozen or more vehicles and none as ever had this code. I have tried 3 different MAFs, no fix. The wires are perfect at the MAF and the PCM. I am leaning toward the PCM.
The code started Monday and I can't get rid of it. I have done a snapshot when the code is stored. The TPS, MAF, and MAP all read fine. All of the sudden it will go lean and it is perfect again.
I know blowers throw this code but, no longer have mine on. Do ya'll have any experiences with this? I will try to reprogram the PCM and hope it goes away.
Old 12-03-2003, 07:11 PM
11 Second Club

hey man, try to reflash it first like you said then possibly a bad ground. when you say it goes lean, are you looking at your O2's i guess? what does your MAF do when it happens?
Old 12-03-2003, 07:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have checked the ground. The MAF does not move up, down, fart, or spike. I snapshoted the code with my TECH 2 and the O2s are way lean (below .100). I have also looked at my wideband and it goes 16.0. I think this might be my A/F problem too.