Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

lots of wierd codes being thrown

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 06:14 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default lots of wierd codes being thrown

Ok, so i needed to put in a new temperature sensor. The one that goes into the drivers side of the engine, and i havent been having any luck with any of them, from any parts store at all. So i had one, put it in, and it didnt read any temp. Then i cleared the codes, and it read the temp on the guage fine. So i drove it down to the bay area, and it stopped reading, so i had to constantly be clearing the codes just for it to read. Anyone have this problem????

Ive also been throwing these codes...

PCM - p0103 - Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor Circuit High Frequency (History) (Immature)

PCM - p0118 - Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) Sensor Circuit High Voltage (SES) (Pending) (Old) (History) (Current)

PCM - p0405 - Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Position Sensor Circuit Low Voltage (Pending) (Old) (History) (Current)

PCM - p0704 - Clutch Switch Input Circuit Malfunction (Old) (History) (Current) (Immature)

Restraints - u1000 - Class 2 Communication Malfunction (History) (Immature)

Restraints - b1001 - Option Configuration Error (History) (Immature)

Restraints - u1016 - Loss of Class 2 Communications with VCM (History) (Immature)

Restraints - u1040 - Loss of Class 2 Communications with ABS (History) (Immature)

....what do the last four mean? And why is everything messing up? Anyone got any ideas? Thanks!