Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Excellent Tuner in Houston

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 10:54 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Excellent Tuner in Houston

Not everyday anyone post positive results from vendors and tuners but I just wanted to comment on a young man in the Houston area that has helped TREMENDOUSLY at my shop with tuning customer's vehicles and helping with LS swaps that I do in my shop as well. I know everyone has a favorite tuner that he or she works with and I am not discrediting anyone in this thread just my actual experience with this young man. I know for a fact that he has put in well over 100 hours of HIS OWN TIME in my shop with customer's builds and friends that he has helped. I haven't had one single complaint from any customer about his work. His work ethic for such a young man is second to none and I rarely ever see that in the younger generation. I would love to see this young man succeed at what he loves to do. He has another business in the fishing lure business so this started out as a hobby I believe. Regardless of what he has going on he is prompt to call me and when he can be here, when he is on the way or if a problem getting here on time arises.

His name is Jake Brown and has a small tuning business called "Tuned by Jake".

Jake, just wanted to let you know all of your hard work around here does not go un-noticed and WHENEVER you need anything I am here to help you bud.

Carlos
Bernal Auto Designs