Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LTRMs at idle

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2004, 10:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LTRMs at idle

How do I lean the LTRMs at idle they sit around 15 there in cells 5 and up they are perfect. (-6.xx) - (-1.xx). In cells 0-4 they are high (-15.x)- (-11.xx). Seems like a waste of gas and seems the car may be running rich only at idle.

My IFR table now starts at 2.8x after installing GM 36lb injectors? That seems bacwards I would have thought it would start much higher after the larger injectors they are grey with green tips. I had to add fuel after installing them. Seems backwards and I should have a little over 400rwhp and my injector duty cycle is reporting 110% still in EFI LIVE 6.

I really need help. The car runs strong though. Timing is now lowered from 31deg with no knock to 28deg with no knock.

Please help.
Old 01-08-2004, 12:32 AM
11 Second Club

does the car idle bad? if not, leave it alone. if it drives you nuts, try tweaking your VE table in the problem RPM areas.
Old 01-08-2004, 05:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Nope starts right up and stays started idles around 850. I just notice its way rich in cells 0-4 any other cells its perfect. Seems like a waste of gas at idle. Thats all

I have to read on how to tweak the pe table.

Thanks,