PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

West Chester, PA: Complete Street Grand Opening - $200-$250 Dyno Tune Special!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 11:35 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default West Chester, PA: Complete Street Grand Opening - $200-$250 Dyno Tune Special!

Hello fellow car nuts!

I wanted to introduce myself to you and give you a little history of Complete Street Performance.

About Me:
I'm Andrew Zurick, the owner of CSP. I've been a car nut for a while and really started taking an interest in the domestics with the 04 GTO... and then I bought and 05 GTO haha. I now own an LS3 Corvette M6 that has no options. I ran 11.71 @ 119 mph bone stock (stock tires, tune, etc) and now is putting down 501 rwhp just recently trapping 130.24 mph with a cam, intake, headers and E85. Next up for me is intake manifold porting and head work... exciting! Hoping to break into the 10s soon. The Corvette is my daily driver, and it has 66,000 miles on it. <3

About Complete Street Performance:
CSP started about 3 years ago tuning GTOs and F-Bodies. I became a sponsor on the LS1GTO website specializing in street tunes and occasionally having a dyno tune day. Working with a couple other members on the board we were able to expand our services to include installs and porting services. And using some other connections we were able to team up with a performance shop with over 40 years of experience in building engines and designing cams, and offer just ridiculously good prices from that.

We have experience with GTOs, F-Bodies, Corvettes (LS1, LS2, LS3, LS7), Escalades, G8s, Cadillacs, and more.

We have a commitment to our customers for quality and affordability and we stand behind our work. We hold insurance with Travelers up to $1,000,000 in damages to help guarantee that we can stand behind it.

One of the best things you'll get from us is honesty and our up-front responses. We do business because we love to do it, it is our passion. If you want us to spec you a cam, we'll do it. Won't even hide the specs from you. If you'd like to do business with us, that would be fantastic and we of course welcome it! If there is something that we are unfamiliar with, we will tell you. We won't work on something new without researching it. And we won't take on a job that we are not equipped for, or is just above our heads. This really is our no bullshit policy.

In addition to that the members of Complete Street Performance hold other jobs. What does this mean for you? Best hours in the business and you don't have to pay for our bills. We welcome you to not only bring your car by, but hang out, see whats going on, even lend a helping hand and most importantly learn about your vehicle. While doing that, you don't have to pay for our houses/rent, our car payments, our health insurance because we do that with our normal jobs. We don't pass along those bills to you through higher pricing. I do logistics for SKF, and our mechanical guru A_VAS is an engineer (but I'm not sure if he wants me to name his company - its another big name in the industry though).

So really, you get some of the best hours and prices in the business!

Here are the grand opening WEEKS specials, and I'm really excited to offer them to LS1Tech

Grand Opening Information:
Right now we are in construction getting the dynojet installed. Currently the pit is being built, they should be setting the concrete today. The pictures are HUGE so I'm not posting them here to preserve the formatting. If you'd like to check them out head on over to the LS1GTO website by following this link: http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=364797

And what you've all been waiting for - the specials!

First Week - Monday, June 7th - Sunday, June 13th
2004-2006 GTO's Only - $200 Dyno Tune

For the entire first WEEK it will be for GTO's only. Since you GTO guys are the foundation of my business I feel like giving you guys an extra special deal. May also have just dyno pulls at around $50 for 2-3 pulls. There will be no rain checks on this price. It is an entire week for crying out loud! =P

Second Week - Monday, June 14th - Sunday, June 20th
LS Engine Based GM Vehicles - $250 Dyno Tune

The second week we will expand it to other LS based engines. Again, no rain checks. May also have just dyno pulls at around $50 for 2-3 pulls. Must be 2WD of course.

West Chester, PA 19382

Hours of Operation:
Weekdays - 6pm to 11pm
Weekends - All Day
*All by appointment

Contact Information:
Complete Street Performance
http://completestreetperformance.com
info@completestreetperformance.com

Regular Prices After the Grand Opening Weeks
$300 Dyno Tune
$150 Dyno Retune
$75 Dyno Per Hour
$65 Dyno Pulls (3)
Dyno Tunes/Retunes include dyno time. There is no additional cost.

Other Services/Products we Offer
$325 - Custom Grind Camshaft
$325 - NSSP Camshaft (Made 447 rwhp on an LS2 GTO with headers, FAST 102, and vararam. Has excellent drivability)

$150 - Intake Manifold Porting (Not LS6)
$125 - Throttle Body Porting
$225 - Package Deal

Head porting services will be offered soon as well... once our test car is completed and we have satisfactory results, we will start setting pricing.

We have not set pricing for all vehicles yet, but we have for the GTO. PM or e-mail for other makes and models. Some may be cheaper, others may be more expensive.
$550 - GTO Cam Install and Street Tune
$500 - GTO Headers Install and Street Tune
Add $100 for a Dyno Tune

$200 Street Tune
Not Applicable on all vehicles... like the stock C6 Corvette system I can't plug in my wideband conveniently.

Update 5/29

The dyno works! We had 6 cars on the dyno yesterday. 3 GTOs, 1 Corvette, a Volvo, and a Mazda lol. The numbers seem to be pinpoint accurate to every other dynojet I've been on too.

We're now fabricating plates and then cleaning up everything. I expect us to be open for dyno tunes this week! The only thing that can slow us down is the plates. I just don't want to open up with the big hole in the ground showing lol.

I believe the $200 GTO special will begin Monday, June 7th and end Sunday, June 13th.

The $250 Every 2WD special will begin Monday, June 14th and end Sunday, June 20th.

Really looking forward to doing business with everyone! If you have any questions or would like to set something up by all means, PM me!

Andrew

Last edited by andrewzpsu; 06-14-2010 at 02:17 PM.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:48 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you tune with HPTuners or EFILive? SD or MAF? Might have to bring my ride by. It's an 85 Buick Regal with a 2005 LQ4/4L80E combo from a 2005 Silverado. Have a mailorder tune that goes dangerously lean up top.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:55 PM
FormerVendor

I tune with HP Tuners Pro. As long as the mail order tune isn't locked I think we should be ok.

I tune mainly MAF if unless it needs to be SD. But I tune both the MAF table and VE table... so a street tune + a dyno tune.

Andrew
Old 05-30-2010, 09:57 AM
FormerVendor

Dyno is working! Plans to open are as follows!

First Week - Monday, June 7th - Sunday, June 13th
2004-2006 GTO's Only - $200 Dyno Tune

For the entire first WEEK it will be for GTO's only. Since you GTO guys are the foundation of my business I feel like giving you guys an extra special deal. May also have just dyno pulls at around $50 for 2-3 pulls. There will be no rain checks on this price. It is an entire week for crying out loud! =P

Second Week - Monday, June 14th - Sunday, June 20th
LS Engine Based GM Vehicles - $250 Dyno Tune

The second week we will expand it to other LS based engines. Again, no rain checks. May also have just dyno pulls at around $50 for 2-3 pulls. Must be 2WD of course.

West Chester, PA 19382

Hours of Operation:
Weekdays - 6pm to 11pm
Weekends - All Day
*All by appointment
Old 05-30-2010, 10:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is a great deal! Props to you guys, wish I was closer

Quick Reply: West Chester, PA: Complete Street Grand Opening - $200-$250 Dyno Tune Special!