PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

p102 help

Old 05-17-2010, 06:21 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default p102 help

Well this is starting to **** me off. The car keeps throwing a P102 all of the sudden(maf low freq) and I can't figure out why. I'm running a delphi 85mm maf on the setup below and had it email tuned by Frost. Plus this just started yesterday so I don't think it is tune related.

However it did do it before. I assumed the maf was ****, which it wasn't, and made the switch to the 85mm. The problem then was a o2 sensor wire had melted tot he header and was grounding out popping the fuse.

So far I have checked the fuse, checked the old repair in the o2 wire and the problem doesn't seem to be there. I have not popped a fuse since repairing and re routing the o2. I also pulled the maf out of my silverado and swapped it with the one in the trans am. The problem persists.

What else should I be looking for?
Old 07-29-2010, 12:23 PM
Staging Lane

Default me 2

Originally Posted by fasteddie94
Well this is starting to **** me off. The car keeps throwing a P102 all of the sudden(maf low freq) and I can't figure out why. I'm running a delphi 85mm maf on the setup below and had it email tuned by Frost. Plus this just started yesterday so I don't think it is tune related.

However it did do it before. I assumed the maf was ****, which it wasn't, and made the switch to the 85mm. The problem then was a o2 sensor wire had melted tot he header and was grounding out popping the fuse.

So far I have checked the fuse, checked the old repair in the o2 wire and the problem doesn't seem to be there. I have not popped a fuse since repairing and re routing the o2. I also pulled the maf out of my silverado and swapped it with the one in the trans am. The problem persists.

What else should I be looking for?
I am having the same issue currently with a slp maf I really dont think its the tune .. im thinking its a wiring issue I haven had the time yet to find it hopefully this or next weekend... keep me posted and ill keep you posted
Old 07-29-2010, 06:25 PM
Staging Lane

Default this post

https://ls1tech.com/forums/pcm-diagn...sor-codes.html

i think that post is what im dealing with

Search this Thread