PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SCHEDULING: CSP's $200-250 GRAND OPENING Dyno Tune Special! June 7-20th!

Old 06-03-2010, 11:16 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default SCHEDULING: CSP's $200-250 GRAND OPENING Dyno Tune Special! June 7-20th!

Our Dynojet is up and running! Tested it on a couple cars, and even did a couple tunes as well. The place is on track to be clean by the time everything starts! So it is time to open it up for scheduling!

There will be a nice GTO open house on Saturday and Sunday (June 12-13) and some prizes will be given out. Even if you dyno earlier in the week it will be a great time to come out anyway!

We will probably have another open house on the following weekend for the rest of the LS community.

West Chester, PA 19380

We are right behind Import Intelligence and next to Pace Roofing.

Scheduling Hours:
Weekdays 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Weekends 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
*By appointment

We will also be doing dyno pulls for $50, so if you just want to see your numbers, by all means bring it on by. I will be allowing all 2WD cars to do pulls, but tuning will be limited to GTO's during the first week.

Some Pre-Open Dyno Results:

Here is a tune I did last night. 2000 Trans Am was cammed and had a mail order tune specced for the cam and his set up, but wasn't really close at all. He expressed some serious concerns so I got him in as quick as I could. We found out that he was running EXTREMELY lean especially at WOT.

Thats one hell of a gain. And while I'd love to say that would be the normal, most people will gain 10-20 rwhp or more depending on modifications. Which for $200-250 for the grand opening weeks, or $300 otherwise is a steal.

So far the high and low:

LOW: 128 fwhp from a Mazda 3 Auto
HIGH: 516 rwhp from a 2004 GTO Manual

So why not just make a couple pulls and see how your car is doing? =P

Grand Opening Schedule:

$200 - GTO ONLY SPECIAL - FIRST WEEK
Monday, June 7th - Sunday, June 13th

2004-2006 GTO's will be getting an extra special deal. This is because they are the foundation of my business. It is where I got started and I am very grateful for the opportunity the community provided for me. So it is my way of thanking the community.

$250 - ALL 2WD LSx CARS - SECOND WEEK
Monday, June 14th - Sunday, June 20th

After the first week I'm opening it up to the rest of the LSx community and having the $250 dyno tune special.

This image will update as the schedule fills out.... it will also let me update one image and it update every thread and website I've posted this on lol.

Regular Prices:
$300 - Dyno Tune (includes all dyno time)
$75 - Dyno Time per hour
$65 - Couple of Dyno Pulls

So how do you register?
I'll need a couple bits of information.

Full Name:
Phone:
E-mail:
Date and Time you'd like to book:
Type of Run: (Tune or Pull)
Car Model:
Transmission (Manual or Auto):
Modifications:

Easiest thing for me honestly would be for you to send it to me in an e-mail or PM.

Contact Information:
Phone Number: 570 259 2547 (cell - so feel free to text)
E-mail: info@completestreetperformance.com
or PM on the boards.

Last edited by andrewzpsu; 06-14-2010 at 02:16 PM.
Old 06-14-2010, 02:17 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Results thread from first week in sig!

Search this Thread