Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

G-Force Chip?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 01:16 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default G-Force Chip?

Anyone use or have experience with this G-Force Chip?? I just came across it and was wondering if anyone has used this. I think the claims are BS but im sure you do get something out of it just not as much as they claim.

Not thinking of buying it or anything, just curious about it and wondering if anyone on here has used this or not.

Website for it, is gforcechips.com
Old 08-07-2010, 08:04 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Anybody selling a "chip" for LSx vehicles is a lying turd.
Old 08-07-2010, 08:24 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL.... copied the below off thier site. Basically an IAT tricker... I would like to see how they can "reprogram" the ECU through the IAT sensor... Damn, all this time I've been doing it through the OBDII connection

Quote:
WHAT IS IT? The GForce Performance Chip reprograms your air/fuel ratio, ignition timing, and other aspects of your vehicle's engine to SAFELY increase the power, while increasing fuel economy significantly. Your car will run smoother, run cooler and more efficiently at the same time. The gains we advertise are real, and are guaranteed with a money back promise.

EASY INSTALLATION. Installation can be performed by anyone using simple hand tools. The GForce module installs into your CHEVROLET CAMARO's engine bay and is connected via 2 wires that plug into the AIT sensor. The unit is then able to reprogram the ECU thus improving your car's performance.

COMPATIBLE. The GForce Performance Chip utilizes the latest in automotive engine control technology. Our product allows you to take your CHEVROLET CAMARO's performance to the next level. Our product is tested to work with your car in either stock or modified trim. You can have any kind of modification and our unit will still remain compatible with your CHEVROLET CAMARO.

GUARANTEED. Regardless of your driving style our chip will provide a substantial increase in performance in your CHEVROLET CAMARO. All of these benefits are achieved without disassembling your CHEVROLET CAMARO's ECU thereby preserving your factory warranty or permanently altering your car in any way shape or form. What sets us apart from our competition is that we offer a solid product that we stand by, so much so that if you are not satisfied in any way we will offer you a 100% no questions asked refund.
Old 08-08-2010, 12:41 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DAMN! That $0.05 resistor is SWEET! Maybe I will get 2. One for the IAT and one for the MAF. Must be twice as good.

Quick Reply: G-Force Chip?