Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Someone with hptuners

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2010, 02:40 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Someone with hptuners

This doesn't do with ls1's or lt1's. Though I need to get my dd sunfire tuned for the stuff that has been done to it for awhile. Since selling the dd ta I want to put the sunturd back on the road. Which all the stupid lights need to go.

A little of what I need is the motor and tranny is out of a 2000 cavalier z24. 2.4 5 speed swap actually. The car is a 99 sunfire. Running a 97 cavy pcm and harness.

The 99 z24's and gt's used the same motor as a 2000. No egr and such. I'm really needing the 99 tables copied over to my 97 pcm. It can be flashed to a 99 bin. Though I just need to switch the one wire knock sensor back out to a 2 wire.

Either way I need the codes turned off for the egr and rear o2 sensor. Then I would like the tune cleaned up some. As it is very conservative on the timing. Along with rich factory. I don't have the wideband in the car anymore. So couldn't go to far.

Looking for someone around 26836 which is the eastern panhandle of wv. Will pay that isn't a problem. Just reply back or pm if you would like to help a f-body guy out with a not so normal project. Thanks