PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SCT Advantage III or Diablosport CMR?

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 04:46 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default SCT Advantage III or Diablosport CMR?

I'm trying to decide which software to buy for programming Ford & Dodge vehicle's... SCT is little more expensive but it seems like it cover's more vehicle's...IDK
I don't know of anyone in my area who use's either of them. I've been using EFI Live & HP Tuners for a couple of years.

I've gotten more info from each sales dept. but...IDK
Old 09-08-2010, 01:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

My opinion is biased, but the SCT software is the industry standard for Ford vehicles. With SCT you will get the support, flexibility and coverage you need.

Ryan
Old 09-08-2010, 01:38 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

If you want to tune Dodges, we are the best option.

There are some things they have on the Ford side that allow anyone to look like they know what they are doing, where we kinda expect that you are going to actually 'tune' the car. We do have some simple cal files for things like injectors, CAIs, and other random common combos.

We cover all the Mustang and F150 applications, with some other random stuff thrown in, let me know if you have specific coverage questions.

On the Dodge, we cover all 5.7 and 6.1 HEMI application, from 03-10 Rams and all 05-10 cars with the HEMI power plants. This market is huge.
We also support the SRT4 Neons, most of the PTGTs, 4.7 powered 05-10 Rams, and 05-10 HEMI powered SUVs. We also support full datalogging on these vehicles, as they are tough to tune without doing so.

Last I checked, our pricing was way better than the other guys, and we do not make you buck up for additional model year support.

Example, anyone that had our Ford software last week or 5 years ago, is about to get full 2011 support, for free...same way for Chrysler.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks
Mike
Old 09-09-2010, 10:54 AM
Launching!

Thanks for the info Mike...
Old 09-09-2010, 10:55 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Our software does cover 05-2010 Mustang V8 and 04-08 Fseries v8 which is the main segment of Fords and will be release our Dodge software very soon. If you'd like access to the dodge software(the software is already done, just finishing up the firmware update now) feel free to email me at support at hptuners.com

We've offered Dodge scanning support since Nov. 2009 if I remember correctly so that hold you back with our software either.

-Bill

Quick Reply: SCT Advantage III or Diablosport CMR?