PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Experience w/ Holleys Avenger EFI??

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 07:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Experience w/ Holleys Avenger EFI??

Not sure which category this really belongs in but here we go... Has anyone had any good flogging time or experience in general w/ Holleys new EFI? Im speaking specifically of the Avenger kit. Im planning on building a 355 gen 1 SBC w/ a decent cam and aluminum heads but I kinda fell for the idea of the simplicity of the Avenger EFI when I was at SEMA. Come on guys give me some good info.
Old 11-30-2010, 12:04 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 432 Likes on 307 Posts

After my experience with a Holley Commander 950 system, I wouldn't put their fuel injection on another motor if you gave it to me for free. The random computer bugs made me wish for the relative stability of Windows ME.
Old 11-30-2010, 01:17 PM
On The Tree

What engine/setup were you running it on? The new efi systems have gotten great reviews and they looked great at SEMA. Ive seen a lot of vids of people demoing them but havent seen any dyno info or heard pros or cons. Anyone else?
Old 11-30-2010, 02:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There's a thread on the bullet about the Dominator (big brother to the avenger). Looked to be some pretty positive feedback on there.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:52 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

I handle the sales and support of the Holley EFI. If you have any questions send me a PM.

Thanks

Robin
Old 12-08-2010, 09:22 PM
On The Tree

Ok thanks man. Ive done a lot of research and got to see it first hand at SEMA last month. Im still in a bind on which engine I'm going with but I think I'm pretty dead set on using the platform. I know the Avenger kit comes with the TBI, ecu, and harness is there anything else it might come with or REQUIRE to run the system? The car is a LONG way from anything. Right now she's a painted shell but I plan ahead.