PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rob Raymer at AutoMotion, THANKS!

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 01:17 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Rob Raymer at AutoMotion, THANKS!

Rob,

Just wanted to say a big thanks man for taking a look at the 91Z. That Gen 7 DFI tune has been giving me some fits so glad you are gonna dive into it and get it straightened out! You did wonders on the vette, so hoping for similiar results out of this one, lol
Looking forward to bringing you the Malibu next!!!

Appreciate the heck out of it Rob!!!

Billy
Old 12-27-2010, 09:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Talon77
Rob,

Just wanted to say a big thanks man for taking a look at the 91Z. That Gen 7 DFI tune has been giving me some fits so glad you are gonna dive into it and get it straightened out! You did wonders on the vette, so hoping for similiar results out of this one, lol
Looking forward to bringing you the Malibu next!!!

Appreciate the heck out of it Rob!!!

Billy
So he's back in business.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:15 AM
On The Tree

Yeap... working with Auto-Motion in Louisville Ky. Did a heck of a job correcting a tune on my corvette. It came back from a tuner in NY with some issues and seemed down on power. I took it up to Rob..and he straightened it out. Went from 450hp to 517hp at the rear wheels, and about double that increase in torque. Needless to say, I was really pleased about it.

Billy
Old 12-29-2010, 05:54 AM
Staging Lane

You're more than welcome Billy! I sincerely appreciate the kind words and glad you're happy with the C6. Just walked in the door from mocking up the front-mount on your Z actually. Sent you some pics too. Hopefully I'll have it on the dyno by tomorrow and ready for you to pick up on Friday.

2xLS1 - Yea, I guess I'm officially "back in the business", but not fully on my own. I've never really stopped tuning cars (other than the first year or two after QMP closed), but now it's my full-time job. I started tuning cars for Automotion in Louisville about 9 years ago when they bought their 2wd and 4wd Mustang Dyno's. But since I had my own shop at the time, it was basically just a part-time gig. A few years later, they ended up hiring a full-time tuner, who was there up until about 6 months ago. And that's when I got the call and the job offer to come take his place.

You can check out the Facebook link in my Signature to get an idea of what all we do there. The tuning aspect is a little more diverse than it was at QMP. I'd say I tune about 40% GM, 30% Ford, and the rest is split up between Dodge and Imports. Which is cool, because I've never really been brand-specific.

Take care.

Quick Reply: Rob Raymer at AutoMotion, THANKS!