Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CalEditor is THE MAN!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 12:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default CalEditor is THE MAN!!!!!!

I just wanted to take the time to "publicly" thank CalEditor for being one hell of a helpful person, and an all-around nice guy.

I was having MAJOR problems with everything imaginable with my car's PCM, and he stuck it out through thick and thin...contrary to the "short answer" I received from the person/company that sold me the PCM. From PCM hardware failures/manufacturing defects to wiring issues to even building a custom segment for me FROM SCRATCH, and over 100 emails and some phone calls over the last 4 months, he saw things through! Needless to say, my build would NOT be moving forward without his INVALUABLE help! The money that I spent could not possibly have been enough to compensate him for his time and effort, but he stuck it out anyway.

If he was unable to help me with something, he went out of his way to find someone who could. How often does that happen these days?

AJ, I know it's been a long haul...but IT'S ALL GOOD NOW!! WooHoo!!!

Thanks for everything, and then some!!
Old 01-12-2011, 01:26 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just trying to lend a hand
I spent a week working (in my spare time) on the fuel segment in hex on the bench just to get it 100% perfect.
Then that board flaked out again and then I had to get OmniTuner and N0DIH involved.
Then we had to get you another PCM.

A big thanks to Bill at HPT for all of the help with segment swapping the HPT stuff
Old 01-12-2011, 01:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CalEditor
Just trying to lend a hand
I spent a week working (in my spare time) on the fuel segment in hex on the bench just to get it 100% perfect.
Then that board flaked out again and then I had to get OmniTuner and N0DIH involved.
Then we had to get you another PCM.

A big thanks to Bill at HPT for all of the help with segment swapping the HPT stuff
Murphy's Law has definitely been in "full effect" on this build. I have not even wanted to look at the car for the past 4 months, and have not worked on it for as long. But now that this is sorted out, I'm ready to get back to work on it.

Thanks again for everything.
Old 01-12-2011, 01:50 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Kudos to you CalEditor, its nice to hear that there are people still willing to give that extra to help out a fellow car guy!
Karma will reward you my friend Kudos to you!