PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does anybody do HP or dyno tunes in the KC area?

Old 01-13-2011, 02:02 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does anybody do HP or dyno tunes in the KC area?

Just like the title says, I am looking at getting my monte professionally tuned and I am looking for a good tuner.....anybody out there?
Old 01-17-2011, 07:56 AM
TECH Addict

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

When the weather warms up go to KCIR and ask around. Be wary of any local tune shops that don't have cars running at the track or on the street on a regular basis.
Old 01-17-2011, 10:21 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gofastwclass
When the weather warms up go to KCIR and ask around. Be wary of any local tune shops that don't have cars running at the track or on the street on a regular basis.
Thanks! I believe that I have a mutual friend who does them in Lee's Summit....I don't know if you heard of Justune??? I believe he does HP tunes only, but he is very knowledgeable in the LSx community....
Old 01-20-2011, 12:58 PM
TECH Addict

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Heard of but never met him. He isn't one of the people I had in mind when I made my original statement.

One person I have heard people talk highly of is DLove he is at the track a lot.

aknovaman on here is a cool guy and has tuned a few cars if you're willing to go to Topeka. He has worked on a few cars for one of the members on the board I happen to have met and talk to regularly.

I don't know much about their strengths or styles tuning wise so I would contact them and see what they have to say.

Search this Thread