Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS6 Intake DS Predator Tune?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 04:10 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question LS6 Intake DS Predator Tune?

Im about to put on a ls6 intake I have and was just wondering how much I should bump the fuel up (if any). I have a little bit of experience with DSP datalogging as I fine tuned my 04 Hemi a little bit, but not really done much datalogs on the LS and without a wideband dont know an acurate A/F ratio for it.

Im also replacing my oxygen sensors when they arrive and when I inspected the old ones I noticed it looks like they are white (lean condition?) yet my exhaust tips always have soot on them after a couple of days. I think this is being caused by the LTFTs being messed with from the bad oxygen sensors and is dumping more fuel in (also have a intermittent random cylinder misfire code) but not 100% sure.

Any help appreciated and my mods are as follows in my signature. Thanks!
Old 02-20-2011, 05:34 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

if you have misfire conditions, check your spark plugs and wires... may be time for new ones...

also may want to get a custom tune done for your predator/car to get everything dialed in correctly... will gain even better/quicker throttle response, acceleration, stronger/harder pull, and usually even better mileage - if you can keep your foot out of it! haha...

contact me if interested...

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com
Old 02-20-2011, 06:58 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the response Monte ive learned alot from your posts on the Diablosport forums in the past.

Plugs and wires are new so I know thats not the case.

I definitely will get a custom tune in the future but I wanna wait til I get headers on there. I just didnt wanna be running too lean and get detonation. I would think the intake would require more fuel but I may be wrong....