PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anyone with ls1-edit from west TN?

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2004, 03:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone with ls1-edit from west TN?

I just installed a aftermarket stall and need the TM deleted.
Old 02-19-2004, 08:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I think that there might be a tuner in Nashville but I don't know their number. I know there is one in Cleveland,TN close to Chattanooga. I don't know if you want to drive oall that way though. What size stall did you get? Did you run those time before the stall?
Old 02-20-2004, 04:34 AM
Teching In

it is a tci ssf 3500. yes them times was before the stall I'm hoping to see 7s with the
stall and I also have an asp crank pulley getting put on later on today. The times was
run a couple weeks ago in good weather about mid to low 50s. I need the TM deleted badly and also the o2 sensors. Does anyone know of somewhere close to west TN maybe in kentucy or arkansa. I'm going to the track sunday if the weather holds out.
Old 02-20-2004, 03:31 PM
Teching In

"ttt"
Old 02-21-2004, 04:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Brasher's LS1
it is a tci ssf 3500. yes them times was before the stall I'm hoping to see 7s with the
stall and I also have an asp crank pulley getting put on later on today. The times was
run a couple weeks ago in good weather about mid to low 50s. I need the TM deleted badly and also the o2 sensors. Does anyone know of somewhere close to west TN maybe in kentucy or arkansa. I'm going to the track sunday if the weather holds out.
Your time before the stall are pretty damn good. How did you 60' in the 1.8s on a stock stall? I'm in the low 1.7s with my stall but it could be better with somemore practice. I running the same time as you but lower mph 8.08@85-w/1.72 60' I hope to pickup some from the tuning and when I put my headers on.
BTW I just read your sig why in the world are you running with "NO JETS"? That should be about a 180-200 shot. Livin on the wild side!