Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

P410

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2011, 08:19 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P410

Will a tuner not tune a car due to this code??

I was having problems with light coming on and off on and off week on then 3 weeks off..

had codes read maf some others so I just bought a new maf to kill all the codes..

that was 3 weeks ago... no like for 3 weeks im like good finally..

well im scheduled to have headers and ect put on car and tuned this week.. and the damn light came on last night..

I installed a new air lid along with the maf,, the lid deleted the hose that came out of my slp lid the only thing i did was stuck a valve cover breather in the hose and clamed it so its just hanging their..

Im having a feeling that its not the fuse since the light is coming on and off.. or i could be wrong..

does anyone have any pictures of what i need to check as far as hoses and which fuses i need to check as well.. ill try to get a picture of what i did to the hose comming out of the previous air lid for you guys..

my main thing is just getting this car tuned after my headers installaiton..
Old 06-04-2011, 04:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

P0410 is just a secondary air code - usually throws when both air check valves are clogged - did you kink the hose that went to the lid restricting air flow? If your new headers don't have air provisions it's something a tuner will delete anyway, along with post cat 02 codes, etc. You can check the AIR PUMP fuse under the hood, but if it's blown it'll usually throw P0412 first.
Old 06-05-2011, 01:48 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Or it will throw it if the Pump is dead too.