PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ECM and Harness different PN, and Service number Pinout Questions?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 07:12 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ECM and Harness different PN, and Service number Pinout Questions?

Ok, so i was in need of a wiring harness for a swap im doing, i found a brand new avalanche harness for the same cost as a used LS1 harness or something of the like.

My thoughts were since the avalanche was used through all the different ECMs from 02-07 and the harness was listed as an "02-06" harness. and Gm says it is, that it would be easy enough to move a couple pins around to get it right, and it was brand new, so i had new stuff to work with.

But now knowing that my Harness has one blue connector and one Green connector, which is different from anything ive seen, im kind of lost.

So i had my brother who owns a 2003 escalade, which this harness is supposed to fit, check the service number on his ECM, which is 12576106.

which is not the same as the 2002 computer i bought, so, i need to find a pinout of the computer from the avalanche or escalade and start moving pins around, or try to figure something else out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Kyle

EDIT: for reference, the harness i have in my posession is GM part Number-----15836408

Last edited by JAX04; 07-13-2011 at 07:19 PM.