Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Throwing Codes PO410, PO412 and PO418

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 11:47 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Throwing Codes PO410, PO412 and PO418

I think think I found my answer, but wanted to double check with everyone first. I am throwing the follow codes right now (PO410, PO412 and PO418). I cannot pass emissions with these codes being thrown. I checked the fuse for the air pump and it was blown, so I went and got a new fuse. Problem is that when I put the new fuse in it blew again. Then I tried to replace the relay for the air pump and the same thing happened. I am thinking that my air pump is history and needs to be replaced. What does everyone think? I checked at the chevy dealer and the air pump is $350 (crazy). I figure I am going to be getting an off road pipe in the near future so if it is blown I will probably rip it out and get the emissions codes tuned out. Let me know what you guys think.
Old 10-28-2011, 01:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

I have same codes this week - a couple years ago my pump blew a fuse- replaced it and one of the check valves no issue till now I'm going to check my fuse first if it is again my pump may be bad - check out classified section, you should be able to buy used for 20-25 bucks with all the part outs and stripping to be race cars should be easy find

Quick Reply: Throwing Codes PO410, PO412 and PO418