PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need some help with these codes P0332, and P1133?

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 03:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some help with these codes P0332, and P1133?

Hello,

I have a 01 383 stroker with a tc76 turbo car has about 6k on new engine. I am getting a PO332, and a P1133. Anytime I roll into boost PCM retards timing 4 degrees. I have replaced both knock sensors, wiring harness, check pcm connections also O2 sensors. I dont hear any knock in engine only 6k miles on it. I do have a exhaust leak on the driver side manifold where my AIR block off plate is leaking. Car runs good but not as good as it did on initial 5k miles, seems to skip a little but I dont pick up misfires. I have cleaned MAF, all PCM connections have been checked short term fuel is good at idle. But I am running lean at idle before O2's kick on, tune is set to run rich till temp comes up then normal idle at 14.6 but Im in the 16-17 range. Could the exhaust leak cause the condition of the codes above and slight skip?

I got to get the code out to get my timing back in check or no boost for me. I have tried search but no one seems to have an answer of where to go after checking and changing the parts I listed above. Also I know there was another STS guy who would just add timing to mask the problem. Any help would be appriciated
Old 01-03-2013, 07:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What ever happend , my cars has an exhaust leek and code po332. But the light comes and goes.

Quick Reply: Need some help with these codes P0332, and P1133?