Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

P0122 p01635

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 01:37 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default P0122 p01635

TPS low input and 5 volt ref circuit 1.Replaced sensor TPS sensor and still same. Car starts at 500 rpms ok, and then gradually moves to the 1050 I set it at. Drives fine. It never all of a sudden shuts off. I connect the scanner and the codes are always there no matter if i delete them. But the TPS angle only goes to 1 %. Today I noticed that the oil pressure started to go beyond normal and fluctuating.

So I took the intake off to look at wires in the back. Recent installs where the Transmission. All wires seem fine. No grounded from what I can see. I have all 3 grounds in the back on the same bolt. Not sure if this is correct. I dont know what esle to check. As far as the AC sensor and EGR I have them disconnected. I had cut the connecters off so they wont look so bad just hanging there. All fuses were ok except the TCS bat. It looked kind of loose or out of place.So RECAP
Possible cause are:

1. I accidentally touched postive to negative on the batteruy for just a half secpond with pliers. This happened recently with tranny install. Wondering if i messed something up
2. Wires from EGR and ac sensor might have been bridging.Not sure if this would cause a p0122 and P1635 since i tuned out them out. I have no DTC codes for them. only p0122 and p1635
3. And ABS connecter to the passenger right tire was cut. Not sure if it was grounding but gonna fix it to make sure. My abs disables anyway because of the low vaccum.
4. All 3 grounds in the back are connected to one bolt. Not sure if I did it correct or if it matters.

I cant think of anything else. But im going crazy because this all just started with the tranny install. Anyone have any ideas. Gonna get a volt meter to start checking volts
Old 01-13-2012, 11:31 PM
Launching!

Nobody really? I klnow there is a serach button but Everytime I do a search and read all the material I never see anyone that fixes it and how he did it
Old 01-14-2012, 05:24 PM
Launching!

Well I fixed it. Dont know what it was but I did all that a wrote above including onbolting any grounds under the hood and cleaning them. This thread was helpull as far as pdf files https://ls1tech.com/forums/pcm-diagn...ome-codes.html

Quick Reply: P0122 p01635