Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

07 TBSS LS2 dead throttle randomly

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2012, 09:12 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 07 TBSS LS2 dead throttle randomly

Ive been having an intermitten issue with electronic throttle on a 07 TBSS LS2 lately.
Every since ive started tuning this thing there has been a "dead" throttle randomly while driving or taking off from a stop. I reflashed the stock tune and it will still do the same thing. It doesnt matter if the vehicle is warm or cold...

ive been logging ETC pids with HPT and when this happens I can floor it and not have it respond at all, its been bad enough to where i will have to pull over and wait for it to respond again, which will take a couple minutes. The ETC% value will still read a constant 23% when this occurs (which is not touching the throttle)
No codes appear

The vehicle only has 30k miles on it...
Old 01-27-2012, 02:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Either bad TB or bad pedal. Since you said you flashed the stock file back in and it did it, then that what it looks like. Sometimes when you go to taking out the TM, you can get in trouble with the TBSS stuff and change the wrong table and it will not like it. Try taking the batt off and putting it back on and see what happens after that. The TBSS's are a finicky group.
Old 01-27-2012, 05:04 PM
11 Second Club

Thank you for your help! I will be giving that a try and look over the TM stuff

Quick Reply: 07 TBSS LS2 dead throttle randomly