Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

procedures????

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 10:11 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question procedures????

When should this procedures be performed?dum*PCM Idle Learn Procedure*dum. i know this one is for when you changer the knock sensor, also "crank shaft position variation learn procedure" i just had my engine rebuilt stock 99 ls1 and codes p0300 and p0332 came on just wondering if nite performing thus procedures would cause that ? also i got alldata and a bulletin says p0300 can be cause by cylinders 2 & 4 and maybe unbalanced fuel injectors ? Also i don't think my mechanic torque anything, just used a gun and when it tightened it was done also i don't think he followed the sequence in the intake can that have cause p0300 and he had my knock sensors in a box with the rest of my other stuff there looks like he threw in there and i didn't know they we're sensitive to even being drop so maybe that caused p0332 any advise i am thinking about replacing knock sensors and ohm. the coils and the wires spark plugs are new sense i bought an multi meter
Old 04-21-2012, 10:23 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh also in all data program it says torque the knock sensors to 11 lbs. then in the bulletin it says 15 lbs. and on here some people say 17 lbs??? I've also seen some link and it's in all data program on how to dtc the knock sensor and p0300 any one care to explain me in standard English terms what to do im have more knowledge in the mechanical sense as opposed to the electrical part i barely know how to do ohms and not even that good at it lol