Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

just finished bolt on 01 ws6 with frost tune

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 07:52 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just finished bolt on 01 ws6 with frost tune

Wanna start by saying that's again steve. I recently bought an 01 trans am ws6 m6 car, was a one owner 130 k bone stock car. I did prothane motor and trans mounts, kooks long tubes, Tsp offroad y pipe, Tsp tumbler catback, SLP lid 85mm maf, 90mm performance products throttle body, lower control arms, panhard bar both double adjustable, Midwest chassis torque arm with built in safetly loop. Just got the car all together and running over the weekend and all I can say is the car runs and drives great!!! Put it on the board for Steve of frost tuning for another great mail order tune and also awsome service and turn around time. Anyone looking to go mailorder tune tuned by frost hands down!
Old 10-09-2012, 08:34 PM
Staging Lane

Agreed. I just slapped together my 5.3 s10 with frost tune, and it started right up without issue. It's also nice having him local!
Old 10-10-2012, 07:38 AM
Staging Lane

Must be nice to have a good local guy like that. Yeah my car fired right up idle was better than stock. If i ever go H/C/I with this car i may have to take the car to him for a solid tune. Steve is a great guy i sent him my list of bolt-ons and he called to tell me that a ported MAF was going to be a bad idea for me, being that even on a dyno tune the maf will pull diferent readings pull after pull. So he told me no worries and sent me an 85mm delfi MAF for free.... free now thats unheard of these days when dealing with anybody. Just goes to show how he cares about his customers. not only great service but i would say best in the mail order tune business as well, so its a win win.

Quick Reply: just finished bolt on 01 ws6 with frost tune