PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tuned by frost...

Old 11-07-2012, 02:40 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Tuned by frost...

I just want to and send a massive thanks to Steve at tuned by frost, I am in the uk and had various issues resolving No start problems with my 98 after my D1SC install, which I thought were down to me. As it turned out, and after much effort from Steve, the problem was traced as a faulty PCM. All of this was done via email, swiftly and accurately.

Steve really put himself out and deserves a lot of credit for having such a can do, will do attitude and going that extra mile. I recommend using tuned by frost and will not hesitate to use them again.

The car started first turn, is running excellent and has shown big gains on frosts postal tune. After a few more miles it will be going to the dyno to really wake the beast.

Thanks again.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:30 PM
12 Second Club

Just had a dyno tune today on my LS1, I understand what your saying... He basically saved my engine in my car... hes an Angel of the GM community! (no homo)
Old 11-09-2012, 08:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

so what was the difference in the frost tune vs the dyno tune? cause im running on a frost tune and getting ready to have headers installed along with my borla and then doin a dyno tune at the same time
Old 11-09-2012, 08:23 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by stroked383HSR
so what was the difference in the frost tune vs the dyno tune? cause im running on a frost tune and getting ready to have headers installed along with my borla and then doin a dyno tune at the same time
Well, Frost does both... my car was originally dynoed somewhere else. Had a terrible tune, Steve at Frost actually did a mail order tune in my buddies 98 SS A4 while we were there. But mine since it was so outta wack, it needed a dyno tune... its more specific to your car... a mail order is kinda an average of information flashed into your PCM. Nothings better then a dyno tune, BUT its best to have all your mods done bc it can get pricey if you do it all the time. Naturally Aspirated F-Body car is $375... But it was well worth it in my case. Hope that answers your question
Old 11-14-2012, 06:27 PM
Staging Lane

I'd love to get a hold of him, is there a phone# to get him? I've emailed him still waiting to get a reply.
Old 11-14-2012, 06:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i got mine back yesterday, had mail order for my cam swap... totally different car.. i will have a dyno tune when i get heads and intake but just sending him info and getting it back so quick... damn good job!!
Old 11-14-2012, 06:40 PM
TECH Addict

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Steve's work is the best $ I spent on my car performance wise, IMHO.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Tuned by frost...